Friday, May 16, 2014

What is Hidden/Lauren Skidmore

Synopsis:

    "In a land of masquerades and mystery, Evie is a mask maker in Venesia, where masks represent rank and identity. When a cryptic bandit strips away Evie’s mask and destroys her home, she goes into hiding at the palace to find both a new identity—and revenge."

Review: 

    I have always been a fan of the Cinderella Story, so when I saw this book I knew I had to read it! Evie is a strong heroin who loses almost everything towards the first part of the book. Aiden, her best friend is the only person who knows she is still alive. Aiden is still a mystery to Evie and he always goes off subject when the subject turns to him. Can these two work together to find the man named the Chameleon, who stole everything dear to her? Truth's will be revealed, hearts will be broken, but love conquers all!
    I enjoyed the plot, and the characters. It left you satisfied, yet ready for the next book. (there better be another book!) For me I was able to figure out a lot of the truth's that were hidden from Evie way before she finds them out, within the first couple chapters. I don't know if the Author planned it to be that easy to figure out or not, and found myself a bit frustrated when it took Evie almost the whole book to figure certain things out that seemed so obvious to me. 
    If you want fantasy, suspense, drama, and love and enjoy Fairytale romances, then this is the book for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment