Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Visions of Glory/John Pontius

Summary:

    "Visions of Glory Recounts the amazing neardeath experiences and subsequent visions of Spencer, as told to author John Pontius. For the first time, Spencer shares his incredible visions of the overwhelming events that he saw cleanse and reshape the United States and parts of Canada.
    He Describes Foreign Invasion, a devastating plague, floods, earthquakes, changes in weather and the constellations of heaven, the return of the ten tribes, the miraculous journey of the Saints to build the New Jerusalem and temple, the gathering of the elect by the 144,000, the miracles of the Millennium, and the final celestialization of the earth at the end of the Millennium.
    Learn About These Future Happenings and many other astonishing events long prophesied in scripture but never described in such vivid detail. Visions of Glory is a mesmerizing read that inspires hope and courage for our time."

Review:

    I heard about this book after I had read Gaze Into Heaven. People told me that if I enjoyed that book, I would love this one. They were right! What amazing experiences! I couldn't imagine, not just dying once, but four times (the first time he was born dead). 
     I think that anyone who is struggling in life, no matter what it may be, can find the will to move forward and overcome their weakness' and hardships after hearing what "Spencer" has to say. 
    Whether I believe these visions and experiences are true or false, I know for a fact that I want to live my life in a way leading back to my Father in Heaven. I don't fear death, or what is yet to come, because either way I have a journey to take, and at the end is paradise.
    I can't tell you to believe what you read in this book, but I know that when I read it I had the feeling of peace and love. It also made me move in getting food storage and being ready for any disasters that may come up.  Don't pass this book up!
   
    (Also check out Suzanne Freeman's books on her neardeath experience. She meets lots of awesome people from the Scriptures and U.S. history, and she is led by Christ himself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment