Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Someone Else's Fairytale/E.M. Tippetts

Synopsis:

   "Chloe Winter's is a normal girl who is working her way through college, and has big plans to become a forensic scientist. When Jason Vanderholt a famous actor returns to his roots to film his newest movie, he runs into Chloe who reminds him of someone he knew in high school. He soon finds out the reason why she looks familiar and the truth slowly comes to the fore front.
 Chloe must find a way to overcome the ghosts of her past when she is again faced with the same danger from her childhood. Jason can only stand by and give her the support she needs until she finally realizes it doesn't have to be someone else's fairytale, but her own."

Review:

   I had to go in to reading this book with caution, the reason being is that E.M. Tippets likes to take me by surprise when I read her books. I never know how the story is going to end. When reading other novels you can usually predict what will happen and who will end up with who. Not with Emily's books. She takes you in one direction then out of no where there is a U-turn.
  That is what I love most about her writing. Keeps me on my toes, but always ends up where the story needs to be. Someone Else's Fairytale is my favorite of her books........so far! It had love, hate, heartache, friendship, mystery and intrigue. Something important I learned was we shouldn't stand by watching others fairytales come true, we need to begin our own. What better time then the present!!
   I am excited to see where she takes these characters in other books. When asked she said she is for sure going to write more about them, but it will be a while, since she is working on another book at the moment. I can't wait so see what she has in store for us next!
  


1 comment:

  1. You are a good reviewer! I need to make a list of some of these. I don't have much time to read these days, but one day I will again! And then I will know what books to read!

    ReplyDelete